What information do I collect?
- I collect information from you when you leave a comment, fill out the Contact Me form or subscribe to my email feed.
- When commenting, contacting me or registering for my email feed, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name or e-mail address. You may, however, visit my site anonymously.
What do I use your information for?
Any of the information I collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To improve my website. (I continually strive to improve my website offerings based on the information and feedback I receive from you)
- To prove that you are not a spam bot!
- To contact you – if that is what you requested.
- To send periodic emails (only if you subscribe to my email feed.) Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, I include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
Yes. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer's hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service provider's systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
Do I disclose any information to outside parties?
I do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
I often include or offer third party products or services on my website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. I therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, I seek to protect the integrity of my site and welcome any feedback about these sites.